Information in pursuance of Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
We would like to inform you that the personal data given by you, which are in our informative system and that regard you, are handled by us in full respect of the current personal data protection law and, specifically, that:
- Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Accounting and administrative purposes;
- To provide information about the news (new products/services, upgrades, etc.);
- To facilitate the creation of contents which are relevant to your profile;
- To inform you about special offers that might be of your interest;
- To help us in creating better products and services that can meet your needs;
- To allow you to purchase and download products, obtain the access to services or other activities of your choice;
- To help you quickly find software, services or information on products that might be of your interest.
- Personal data are processed electronically and not, on electronic media or on paper, through our informative system.
- The provision of such data is mandatory.
- The failure to provide such data will make it impossible to give effect to the contract to which data refer.
- Such data may be known by our external collaborators and partners and will not be disclosed.
- At any time you may exercise your rights recognized as yours by Section 7 of the Privacy Code applying to the owner or the manager indicated below. For your information aforementioned Section 7 is available in full below.
- The Data Controller is Centro Servizi Soldani Srl with legal head office in Via Aldo Moro, no. 1/A 56033 Capannoli (PI), in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
- The aforementioned owner is also responsible for the operations of data processing.
In pursuance of Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, your rights on personal data processing are:
- to obtain, without delay, confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation or blocking of processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
- to obtain the correction, updating, integration of processed personal data;
- to obtain certification that the operations referred to in the previous points have been communicated, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated, except in cases where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, even though pertinent for collection purposes, in which case it will not be possible to proceed to the professional services for which they were requested.
The above rights may be exercised by a formal request to the owner or manager, who will provide adequate response without delay
This site uses session cookies for proper technical operation of the site. This type of cookie does not need the consent of users. While we may use third parties’ cookies for any advertising banner and to collect statistical information of browsing (though anonymous).
Cookies on our web site
A cookie is a unique text file that can be sent to your browser from a web site. The server uses the mechanism of 'cookies' to store temporary information on the user’s client in order to avoid repeating the procedure of access at any request for services. This type of cookie does not need the consent of users. The consent is implicitly agreed if the user continues web site browsing. Cookies are simple text files that are not necessarily invasive. For example, if you click on “OK, I got it!” a cookie will install in your browser and the system will be able to understand that you have already read these notes or that you are at least familiar with the subject and it will avoid showing you this annoying alert every time you change page or in subsequent visits to our site.
Go here to read more on the policy of Google: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Go here to read more on the policy of Facebook: https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy
Go here to read more on the policy of twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter